Smilecare Konsung Oxygen Concentrator—How To Operate The Oxygen Concentrator
1. Install the main engine as a floor type or install a rack to hang it on the wall outside, and install a gas filter;
2. Nail the oxygen supply gusset on the wall or support as needed, and then hang the oxygen supply;
3. Connect the oxygen supply port with the oxygen supply tube, and connect the 12V power line of the oxygen supply to the 12V power line of the host. If multiple oxygen supplies are connected in series, you only need to add a three-way joint and fix the pipeline with a wire buckle;
4. Plug the 220V power cord of the host into the wall socket, and the red light of the oxygen supply will be on;
5. Please add pure water to the designated position in the humidifying cup. Then install it on the oxygen outlet of the oxygen supply; 6. Set the oxygen delivery tube to the oxygen outlet of the humidification cup; 7. Press the oxygen supply start button, the green indicator light is on, and the oxygen generator starts to work;
8. According to the doctor's advice, adjust the flow to the desired position;
9. Hook up the nasal cannula or wear the mask to inhale oxygen according to the packaging instructions of the oxygen mask or nasal suction tube.