- Quick & Accurate Result：With results in 5-10 minutes. Clean and hygienic.
- Test of Feline Calicivirus：FCV Ag antigen test for cats.
- Simple Operation：According to the contents of the manual, 4 steps can cover the whole process.
- Individually Package：Easy to use at home, no requirements on environment.
- Auxiliary Diagnostic：Used as a auxiliary tool for clinical detection of feline FCV Ag.
The Rapid FCV Ag Test Kit is one-step diagnostic reagent based on the immunochromatographic assay of the FCV antigen in feline conjunctiva fluid (mouth, eye and nose discharge). A specific antibody to FCV is conjugated with gold particles and another is immobilized on the nitrocellulose membrane. If FCV antigen is present in the specimen, the antibody- gold conjugates will bind to it forming antibody- antigen complex. As the mixture flows along the membrane, the complex is captured on the test line (T) of the membrane, producing a visible read band. Another gold-conjugated reagent is captured by the antibody immobilized on the control line (C) of the membrane. Otherwise, the T line does not develop color. The control line (C) develops color regardless of the presence of FCV antigen.