- Quick & Accurate Result：With results in 5-10 minutes. Clean and hygienic.
- Test of Animal’s Giardia：Giardia Ag antigen test for animals.
- Simple Operation：According to the contents of the manual, 4 steps can cover the whole process.
- Individually Package：Easy to use at home, no requirements on environment.
- Auxiliary Diagnostic：Used as a auxiliary tool for clinical detection of animals Giardia Ag.
The Giardia antigen test strip uses two monoclonal antibodies in the Giardia to detect the antigen by the principle of double antibody sandwich immunity. One of the specific monoclonal antibodies is conjugated with colloidal gold particle labeling, and the other specific monoclonal antibody is coated on the nitrocellulose membrane (NC membrane). If the Giardia is present, it will first bind to the gold-labeled antibody to form an antigen-antibody complex. The complex is chromatographed along the NC membrane. When it flows through the test line (T), the antigen-antibody complex binds to the coated antibody at the T line, forming a chromogenic strip at the T line; otherwise, the T line does not develop color. The control line (C line) develops color regardless of the presence of Giardia antigen.