2. The oxygen generator should be placed in a stable place and kept stable, otherwise it will increase the noise of the oxygen generator during operation. The table on which the oxygen generator is placed must be sturdy and not cause resonance.
During transportation and storage, the oxygen generator is strictly prohibited to be placed horizontally, upside down, damp or exposed to direct sunlight. At present, the common molecular sieve oxygen generator is not allowed to be inverted. Because there is a compressor in the oxygen generator, the base of the compressor is fixed by a spring. Once inverted, it is easy to cause the compressor to dislocation and malfunction.
3. Home oxygen machines should be kept away from moisture. Because the home oxygen concentrators mostly use PSA oxygen concentrator technology, the main component of the oxygen concentrator is molecular sieve. Moisture of molecular sieve will seriously affect the life, so the oxygen machine should be placed in a dry and ventilated place.
4. Home oxygen generators should be cleaned and replaced regularly. The filter cotton of the oxygen generator is the primary filter device of the oxygen generator, which mainly filters out large particles of dust in the air. The first grade filter cotton should be cleaned once a week and replaced with a new mesh if necessary.
The filter of the oxygen generator should also be replaced frequently. According to the different use environment, the dusty, smokey, and air-polluted environment should be replaced in about 1000 hours, and in the normal environment in about 1500 hours.
5. The oxygen tube should be specially used by a dedicated person, and it should be disinfected and cleaned frequently. When cleaning the oxygen inhalation tube, soak it with medical alcohol for 30 minutes, then rinse it with clean water, and use it after drying. The oxygen tube should also be replaced regularly.
6. The water level in the humidification bottle should not be too high (the water level should not exceed two-thirds of the bottle body), otherwise the water in the bottle will easily escape or enter the oxygen suction tube. It is best to add distilled water or purified water to the humidification cup (bottle) of a household oxygen generator, or occasionally cold boiled water. Clean every day. After washing the humidifying bottle with soapy water, rinse it with a 1:10 vinegar solution, and then rinse it thoroughly with hot water.
7. If the oxygen generator is not used for a long time, please cut off the power, pour off the water in the humidifying bottle, wipe the surface of the oxygen generator clean, cover it with a plastic cover, and store it in a dry place without sunlight. Turn on the machine regularly for a period of time to get rid of the moisture in the oxygen generator.
8. Perform oxygen concentration tests on a regular basis. It is best to buy an oxygen meter to measure the oxygen concentration at any time. When the oxygen concentration drops too much, the oxygen generator should be returned to the manufacturer for debugging.
9. Do not have any obstructions at the air inlet of the oxygen machine. So as not to block the entry of air.
10. Do not adjust the flow meter of the oxygen generator to the "zero" position, since this oxygen will not come out.