A Good Helper To Take Care Of The Elderly And Children-Nebulizer
by len king on Apr 17, 2022
- Wash the hands.
- Add the medicine to the medicine cup, according to the doctor’s prescription.
- Assemble the top piece, tubing, mask, and mouthpiece.
- Attach the tubing to the machine, according to the instructions.
- Turn the nebulizer on; they can be battery- or electrically powered.
- While using the nebulizer, hold the mouthpiece and medicine cup upright to help deliver all the medication.
- Take slow, deep breaths through the mouthpiece and inhale all the medicine.
- Take off the mouthpiece/mask and remove the medication container.
- Wash these parts with hot water and mild liquid dish soap.
- Shake off the extra water.
- Let these pieces air dry on a clean piece of paper towel or dish towel.